Saturday, August 7, 2010

Original Source Lime Shower Gel 'Review'

Original Source are an independent UK company, they have created a Hugh range of powerful products to recharge and refresh you, they have something for everyone, from shower gels and bathing products, to haircare, handwashes and deodorants.



Original Source are a member of the Aromatherapy Trade Council and also work closely with the Vegan Society. There products are packed with essential oils and natural extracts. Original Source are not fans of flying there products here,there and everywhere, they source and produce as much as they can in the UK, and you can find some of there products here in Ireland too.



You can find there products at Morrisons, Boots, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Superdrug and Asda.

Here in Ireland you can find some of Original Source products in Tesco and Boots.



Original Source has changed it’s packaging on numerous occasions, but has always retained a very clear and distinctive branding which does a successful job of standing out from the competition on the increasingly busy personal care shelves.



Original Source shower gels contain a wide range of extraordinary natural ingredients, carefully chosen for their supremely stimulating effects,



here are some of there shower gels they offer;

















& here are some of there bathing products they have ;








here are some of there shampoo's and conditioners ;










So onto the review ; I have never used any of Original Source products except for there shower gels,

Ive used there shower gels many of times and love most of the ones I tryed, my favourite is there lime one and that's the one I reach for the most when shopping.







The first time I came across this product I was amazed by the smell, a very attractive lime smell which is really really nice. It says on the bottle that each bottle of this product includes 40 squeezed lime's so you can imagine how good this smells, if you like the smell of limes.


This shower gel lathers up very well and quickly and instantly left me feeling refreshed and clean.
This shower gel is suitable for sensitive skin which was really helpful to me, because my skin is very sensitive and dry, after my shower my skin was left feeling very soft.
The fragrance of this shower gel lingered on my skin for quite some time after my shower which I really liked because it's a lovely fruity clean smell.
It's the perfect product to wake you up in the morning, it really awakes you, so I wouldn't recommend to use this before going to bed, best to use in the morning when your on the go.


I also love the way this bottle is designed, its different than most other shower gels, the price is also amazing too I usually buy this product in Tesco and it costs around 1.90euro , I recently bought this product in Boots and it was around the same price too so its a very affordable prize.


I would recommend this to everybody - if you like a strong fruity smelling shower gel you will definitely love this shower gel, and you can't go wrong with the price of this - its very affordable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers