Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Award !



Hi Everybody, So I have been awarded this Blog With Substance Award ! By the lovely Jhoy.
If you don't follow Jhoy's blog well I think you all should check it out, her blog is full of beauty, fashion, everything a girl loves, and I personally love going to Jhoy's blog and having a read :)


I'd just like to say Thank You to Jhoy - I really appreciate this, it means a lot, I haven't been blogging for that long but I love it more and more as the day's go by, I love sharing my opinion with other's and reading all of your wonderful blogs.
So thank you so much Jhoy !


& not only do I want to say thank you to just Jhoy but I'd like to say thank you to all my wonderful follower's who take time out to read my blog, leave me comments and follow me, you don't know how much it means to me to have all you guys following me, it makes my day when I see someone new following or when I see comments being left, so thank you to you all :)




Guidelines:





- Thank the blogger who gave you this award.

- Pass this award to 10 other blogs you feel have substance.

 

So it was so hard to choose just 10 blogs because I have came across so so so many wonderful blogs and to narrow it down to 10 was so hard, but it had to be done !

I like to choose blogs that I haven't gave an award to in the past I just think that its fair, so that more people can be awarded.

 

So the 10 blogs I chose are as follows, (in no particular order) ;

 

Beauty Blog of a Giddy Princess

NV Beauty

Dollface_24

Cafe Bellini

Carmen's LaLa-land

Cosmetic Cupcake

Glam-Me-Up

Hardcore Makeup Junkie

Miss Kei Kei

Saga of a Fatshionista

 

 

So they are the 10 wonderful blogs I would like to award with this Blog With Substance Award !

Be sure to check all these wonderful blogs out & thank you again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers